J & M Cleaning Services understands that you need to get your new business opened. We also understand being a general contractor or superintendent that you need to get the building turned over.
Post construction clean up services require the proper cleaning equipment and cleaning chemicals to ensure the highest quality results. J & M Cleaning services can also include green seal certified or environmentally friendly cleaning chemicals. Our construction cleaning service includes rough cleans, final cleans and touch up cleans.
Rough Clean: During this initial phase we remove and clean all construction debris including dust, caulking, paint overspray and adhesives. Windows, sliding glass doors and glass partitions are all thoroughly cleaned. Typically, frames and mullions are included during this cleaning phase as well.
Final Clean: This phase begins with a repeat the all glass cleaning followed by an in-depth cleaning all the interior surfaces. At the completion of this phase the space is usually considered move-in ready. Areas to be detailed will consist of:
- Vacuum up all sheetrock dust with bagged shop vac on all floors, walls and fixtures.
- All Frames Doors and walls cleaned
- Restroom Cleaned, disinfected and mopped.
- Clean Bathroom Fixtures, toilet partitions, toilet accessories and vanities.
- Clean all base boards and doorjambs
- Clean all offices, break room and stock room
- Clean fitting rooms
- clean mirrors, cash wrap and counter tops
- Dust and clean all store shelving, fixtures and displays signs along with furniture.
- Clean All flooring
- Strip, seal and wax VCT
- Remove Dust from all tops of boxes and shelves in stockroom
- Clean storefront mullions, interior and exterior
- Clean Glass – interior and exterior
- Overall Appearance of store left clean and neat and all doors and lights secured if needed.
Touch-Up Clean: A week or so after the dust settles, we go back in and wipe down all horizontal surfaces to assure that all dust and debris is taken care of. We also remove smudges and fingerprints that have accumulated on glass surfaces. These 3 phases will settle all your worries and assure that your newly constructed space is move-in ready. We make sure to keep you in the loop every step of the way so that your needs and expectations are met. We look forward to helping you put the finishing touches on your next project.